Applying for credit at the Stock Market is easy!
By following these instructions we will be able to set up your account as quickly as possible.
1. Please click here to open the application & authorization for the release of your credit information. Print it out and then fill in all fields completely.
2. You may use your standard form, however we still need the Applicant and Principal/Officers sections filled out completely, and the Certification signed by the owner of the company. Please note that the personal guaranty is optional.
3. The Stock Market requires at least 3 references to respond to our requests for your monthly account to be processed.
4. Please send a copy of your tax exempt form. If you are in a state that does not charge tax please note that on your application.
5. If you have an order pending please fax your order along with the credit application. Please include the name of the contact person.
6. Please fax your application to New Accounts at 1-888-295-2939. If you have any questions please call us at 1-800-467-8625.
7. Thank you for your interest in The Stock Market. By following these instructions we will be able to set your account up as quickly as possible.
We will contact you as soon as your account is set up and send you additional information in the mail.
* If you have an emergency order you may use a credit card and we will expedite the order.
We do require that an application be on file in these instances as well.