Returning products to the Stock Market is easy...
Follow these simple guidelines for returns:
To request a return authorization:
- Complete our Online Return Request Form found Here
- Call us at 1-800-IN-STOCK
- Email our Returns department directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
For Google Warranty Returns:
- Submit TSM Google Distributor Warranty Request Form found here
For Cancellations & Courtesy Returns
- Return requests must be made within 60 days from receipt of goods to receive a return authorization number.
- All products must be returned in their original packaging and must be in resalable condition.
- For Stock Items, a 10% restocking fee will be applied
- For Special Order Items returning directly to a manufacturer, a 25% restock fee will be applied
- Return shipping with tracking will be your responsibility
- Google products are not eligible for courtesy returns
Once you receive your return authorization number, products must be returned to our supplying distribution center within 30 days, RGA will be cancelled beyond 30 days. The Return Authorization Form must be completed and included with the returning products.
For defective items, we may suggest service parts that are covered under product warranty or a visit from the manufacturing service representative. If the entire item is determined defective, the product may need to be returned for replacement.
Lost or damaged items must be reported within 5 days.